domingo, 17 de mayo de 2009

HIMNO PARA EL 17 MAYO 1983...

This is the first day of my last days () I built it up now I take it apart climbed up real high now fall down real far () No need for me to stay the last thing left I just threw it away () I put my faith in god and my trust in you () Now there's nothing more fucked up I could do () Wish there was something real wish there was something true () Wish there was something real in this world full of you () I'm the one without a soul I'm the one with this big fucking hole ()
NO NEW TALE TO TELL TWENTY-SIX YEARS ON MY WAY TO HELL

Gotta listen to your big time hard line bad luck fist fuck () Don't think you're having all the fun You know me I hate everyone () Wish there was something real wish there was something true () Wish there was something real in this world full of you () I want to but I can't turn back () But I want to........


Nine Inch Nails - Wish

YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAHH!!!
THIS WORLD FULL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
NON ENTITY........... ROMPE KRÁNEOZ........

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario